Sunday 14 September 2014

Welcome To The World of Quintessential English Language!

Hi All,

This is my first blogging experience and am not really sure how I should start! Well Its been close to five years since I have been in the field of English Language Teaching that I now began to wonder how I could take all this learning to a larger audience.

And here I am!

The idea of creating this Blog is to reach out to various people who share similar interests in the English Language. I also hope that this blog would be useful for all my students whose constant quest for knowledge has helped me by leaps and bounds in improving my own language abilities.

Welcome to the World of the Quintessential English Language.

Happy Learning and Sharing!


Warm Regards,
Dhanya

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for imparting this remarkable piece of detail here. I am sure that this might benefit numerous visitors of the blog. We take so much inspiration and learning from your article on Types of Sentences . Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete